Weather in September in Cree Lake, Sk
|| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- The average temperature in Cree Lake, Sk is a little cool at 7.8 °C ( 46.04 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:27.
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 48.7mm (1.9in) of H2O is dumped.
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cree Lake, Sk, canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cree Lake, Sk:
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 429 kms (266.6 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 293 kms (182.1 miles) NNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) NNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 399.8 kms (248.4 miles) WNW
- Orono, Me, Usa - 329.7 kms (204.9 miles) WNW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) NW
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 368.9 kms (229.2 miles) W
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) NW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 391 kms (243 miles) W
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 394.7 kms (245.2 miles) N
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 356.6 kms (221.6 miles) NNE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 365.6 kms (227.2 miles) NNE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) NNE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) NNE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 176.1 kms (109.4 miles) NNE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) NE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) NE