Weather in March in Cree Lake, Sk
|| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:51.
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.8 °C (-3.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.1 °C (22.8 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty. A paltry 15.9mm (0.6in) of H2O is released.
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The mean temperature in Cree Lake, Sk is very cold at -12.4 °C ( 9.68 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cree Lake, Sk, canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cree Lake, Sk:
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 429 kms (266.6 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 293 kms (182.1 miles) NNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) NNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 399.8 kms (248.4 miles) WNW
- Orono, Me, Usa - 329.7 kms (204.9 miles) WNW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) NW
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 368.9 kms (229.2 miles) W
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) NW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 391 kms (243 miles) W
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 394.7 kms (245.2 miles) N
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 356.6 kms (221.6 miles) NNE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 365.6 kms (227.2 miles) NNE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) NNE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) NNE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 176.1 kms (109.4 miles) NNE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) NE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) NE